My in-laws live in Florida and love to fish! And we reap the benefits with fresh caught fish! It is so delicious, that I really want to plan a fishing trip of our own to catch salmon. Hopefully we can make that happen this year. We have gone deep sea fishing while we lived in Hawaii and that was a wild experience! Completely different than the relaxing, idle fishing off the dock. Do you like to fish?
With all that wonderful, fresh caught fish, I have been experimenting with different recipes. This lemon grilled fish is crazy simple, but so delicious! I find myself making it often, because it is so easy.
Just wrap everything in tinfoil and grill!
- 1 pound white fish
- ½ onion diced
- 2 bell peppers diced
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley
- Dice the onion and bell peppers.
- Use two large pieces of tinfoil.
- Divide the fish in half and place it on the tinfoil.
- Top it with the bell peppers and onions.
- Add salt and pepper and fresh parsley.
- Drizzle 1 Tbs melted coconut oil over each tinfoil pouch of fish.
- Fold up the tinfoil on all edges.
- Grill on low fir 12-15 minutes or until fish is cooked and flakes easily with a fork.
Looking for another fish dish, then try this springtime fish salad.