I’m dreaming of warmer places. It’s crazy when you walk outside, the sun is shining, it’s 35 degrees and you think it feels warm out! I feel like I’ve been trapped inside all week…although that’s not really true. My son asked if we could have a picnic. That sounds marvelous. I think I’ll have to plan an indoor picnic for next week. Until then I’m planning a vacation to the beach. We are heading back to Folly Beach to celebrate our 10 year anniversary! I can’t believe it’s been that long, but there are times it feels like it’s been forever! we got married on Folly Beach and are going to renew our vows. I’m pretty excited! What is your favorite beach? Or do you hate the beach? Is that possible?
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 head cauliflower
- ¼ sweet onion
- 2 cups cooked ham diced
- 1 bunch of green onions diced
- 4 carrots peeled and diced small
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- In a large skillet heat the coconut oil on medium heat and add the scrambled eggs. Cook completely.
- In a large stockpot heat 1 cup of water on high and add the chopped carrots. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- While that is cooking roughly chop the cauliflower and add to the food processor. Pulse until it is rice like in texture.
- Drain the water from the carrots and add the cauliflower rice, sweet onion, cooked ham, chopped green onions, cooked eggs, and coconut aminos a mix well.
- Cover and cook 7-10 minutes on medium heat.
Don’t throw out that hambone! Make this easy and delicious ham and no bean soup!