I’m dreaming of warmer places. It’s crazy when you walk outside, the sun is shining, it’s 35 degrees and you think it feels warm out! I feel like I’ve been trapped inside all week…although that’s not really true. My son asked if we could have a picnic. That sounds marvelous. I think I’ll have to plan an indoor picnic for next week. Until then I’m planning a vacation to the beach. We are heading back to Folly Beach to celebrate our 10 year anniversary! I can’t believe it’s been that long, but there are times it feels like it’s been forever! 😉 we got married on Folly Beach and are going to renew our vows. I’m pretty excited! What is your favorite beach? Or do you hate the beach? Is that possible?
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 head cauliflower
- ¼ sweet onion
- 2 cups cooked ham diced
- 1 bunch of green onions diced
- 4 carrots peeled and diced small
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- In a large skillet heat the coconut oil on medium heat and add the scrambled eggs. Cook completely.
- In a large stockpot heat 1 cup of water on high and add the chopped carrots. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- While that is cooking roughly chop the cauliflower and add to the food processor. Pulse until it is rice like in texture.
- Drain the water from the carrots and add the cauliflower rice, sweet onion, cooked ham, chopped green onions, cooked eggs, and coconut aminos a mix well.
- Cover and cook 7-10 minutes on medium heat.
Don’t throw out that hambone! Make this easy and delicious ham and no bean soup!